Life as we know it

Welcome to Fakh's Own!

Blog ini bukan milik AWAK, DIA atau MEREKA. Blog ini milik SAYA.

Kalau minat, follow blog ini. Kalau suka entri saya, tinggalkan comment anda. Tinggalkan link anda supaya saya boleh jejak dan follow anda. ;)

TAPI kalau tak suka, jangan baca blog ini. Kalau benci tekan icon pangkah kat window korang tu. Buat apa bukak blog ini kalau tak suka?

So, to readers thanks for viewing my blog. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

-fakhriah anuar-



Followers!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

PLKN is over..

sad..
the first words thrown from my mouth if u ask what i feel if PLKN is over.

it's sad for me to leave the camp site.
to leave my friends,
my teachers,
my company,
and my packed schedule..

if u ask me what i feel for PLKN?
i'll answered,
it's extremely fun!to many things i want to share with all of u.
but, its gonna take a long time for me to sit in front of this laptop..

what i can say,,
i learn to be myself,
i learn how to appriciate other people,
lear how to make friends with other races.
and etc~
its to many lesson i've got there.

for those who does'nt got chances or don't want join this program,
i bet u'll regret if u don't join this program.

the program will be the most precious moment in your life..



for pictures, link to my facebook~

No comments:

Copyright by Fakhriah Anuar ♥